NFDA is currently seeking members interested in participating on the 2017 NFDA Innovation Award review panel. There are just five seats available.
The selected funeral director judges will review and carefully consider each of the 2017 award entries and rate each one based on the four criteria: Originality & Uniqueness, Quality & Design, Practicality & Sustainability and Benefit & Value. Each judge's ratings will be compiled to determine the top five finalists.
The panel of judges will have two weeks to review and rate all of the entries (June 26 - July 7) and identify the most innovative and creative products and services of the year.
Please provide the following for consideration:
- Your Name, Title and Funeral Home Name
- NFDA Member ID, Email and Phone Number
- What does innovation mean to you?
- Why do you want to be a judge for the 2017 NFDA Innovation Award?
- Why should NFDA select you for this year's panel?
The 2017 panel of judges will be selected and notified by June 16.