Register by September 7 and save $100!
There are a variety of registration options available to you, whether you plan to attend the entire Convention, can only join us for a day or just want to check out the Expo hall.
What’s included with registration?
- Full Convention: access to workshops, general sessions, Expo floor, welcome party. Includes CE.
- One Day Only: access to workshops, general sessions (Monday or Wednesday), Expo floor. Includes CE.
- Expo Only: access to Expo floor only all three days. Paid Expo includes 1 CE hour.
- Non-licensed Family Member: access to workshops, general sessions, Expo floor. No CE.
- Student/Student Spouse: access to workshops, general sessions and Expo floor. No CE.
Pre-Convention Seminar Registration
Separate registration is required for this year's pre-Convention seminars.* Learn more about the NFDA-hosted Certified Celebrant Training, NFDA Arranger Training, Certified Crematory Operators program, Certified Preplanning Consultant program and Embalming Seminar and how to register.